Brotherhood of Steel safehouse
Outside of the safehouse.
This key will allow you to use our safehouse to the northeast. I hope it will prove useful in your travels.”— Elder McNamara
You can only gain entrance to the Brotherhood of Steel Safehouse after you finish the quest Still in the Dark, and have a positive reputation with the Brotherhood of Steel and have the rating "liked".
The safehouse is lacking in objects except for a few bunkbeds and other miscellaneous items you'll commonly see in a safehouse. Inside, Paladin Sato watches over the bunker and can repair items for the player up to 100%. Paladin Sato is not always at the safehouse, and resides in an inaccessible, empty room several meters past the back wall of the bunker at all other times. Included in the bunker is a reloading bench, a workbench and a water fountain which gives zero rads.
As of patch 22.214.171.124xx you can now find: recon armor, T-51b power armor, T-45d power armor, Tesla cannon, minigun, Gatling laser, missile launcher, all in poor and medium condition, along with some ammunition.
- All the storage containers in the safehouse bunker are safe storage.
- Weapons and items may be dropped and displayed on the shelves of the safe house without fear of them disappearing over time.
- It is not safe to store food in the open inside the safehouse because Paladin Sato picks up the food and proceeds to eat it.
- All weapons and armor found inside the safehouse are in very poor condition.
- The water fountain inside gives pure water with no rads.
- Sometimes when fast traveling to the safehouse there will be a deathclaw nearby.
- Paladin Sato appears more often than the usual safehouse users do, as he is in the house every 2–3 days, while other safehouse owners appear 3–4 days.
- Deathclaws will follow you into the safehouse if they are nearby.
The Brotherhood of Steel safehouse appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- ps3 xbox360 pc Most items that you drop from your inventory will fall through the floor, and somehow appear on the top floor where you enter the building by the sewer grate door.It is unclear why this happens to only certain items. One way to drop items without this happening, is to face one of the pole supports in the bunker, and drop the item. This may take a few tries. You can also stand on the workbench and drop them.[verified]
- By dropping items one at a time this bug can be fixed.
- pc ps3 xbox360 Sometimes the safehouse is empty of all armors and weapons. This will happen if you don't have the new patch installed.[verified]
- xbox360 Rarely the Tesla cannon will not appear inside the bunker. All other armors and weapons will be inside, but there seems to be no way to make it appear.[verified]
- If you delete the patch, load your save, walk around for a couple of seconds, save, reinstall the patch, then go back to the bunker, everything inside there will be reset, allowing you to get the Tesla cannon. This can also be exploited to get as many T-51b's and Tesla cannons as you want.[verified]
- ps3 Paladin Sato will steal items in your storage boxes with updates. Hasn't been seen on un-updated games.[verified]
- ps3 xbox360 Picking up the EC bulk and then the Tesla cannon will cause the cannon to not appear in your inventory. It is also entirely possible that if you pick up the EC bulk, then the Tesla Cannon and Gatling Laser (not in any order) none of them will appear in your inventory.[verified]
- xbox360 If you have completed Crazy, Crazy, Crazy and have repaired Rhonda, and possibly because Rhonda turned hostile, while Raul Tejada and Rex are companions, Tabitha may appear outside of the safehouse.[verified]
- pc ps3 xbox360 Sometimes a young deathclaw will spawn in the top room of the safehouse and in the safehouse itself. [verified]