This is the former base of operations of Danny Dalton and his crew of traders, deceased husband of Cassie Dalton who now resides in Far Harbor, Danny gave his life to save some of his crew from Douglas and his gang of trappers, who had taken over the lighthouse while they returned from a trip.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Islander's Almanac issue #2 (5% higher V.A.T.S. chance against animals) - At the top of the lighthouse, on a small broken bookcase next to the cooking stove.
- Douglas's key - At the top of the lighthouse, either carried by Douglas or in the bathtub at the center. Unlocks a steamer trunk with loot that is submerged in the fishnet on the right, down at the pier.
- Mysterious holotape - Also on Douglas.
- Douglas's note - Lying on a table at the top of the lighthouse's lookout, next to a red chair.
- Power armor - In the shed on the western side of the building an empty power armor frame can be found.
- Vim Captain's Blend - On top of the east steeple on the roof of the main building.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Brooke's Head Lighthouse appears in the location of the real world Bass Harbor Head Light, the same lighthouse pictured on the 'Welcome to Far Harbor' sign.
pc During the Quartermastery quest, when the player is supposed to recover the flux sensor at this location, the quest icon and the flux sensor are not accessible once the Far Harbor first quest begins.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.