Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Don't tell me your problems.”
During the day Brock can be found in the Rivet City market, usually in the morning. He will eat at Gary's Galley and wander about the flight deck in the afternoon for a while. After that he works in The Muddy Rudder and goes to sleep in the side room of the establishment.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Merc adventurer outfit
|Sawed-off shotgun or
|Pack of cigarettes
Muddy Rudder key
- Brock's medical information may be accessed from Doctor Preston's terminal in the Rivet City clinic: "Another day, another broken nose. Rare to see him as a patient, but at least the people he 'refers' are still alive. Barely."
- Brock seems to be a moral, upstanding guy. In non-player character conversation with Trinnie, Trinnie will hit on Brock, to which he replies that Trinne is "too young" and "too drunk." He further says that she should come back sober in order to see if she wants to "have this conversation again."
- "This is the Muddy Rudder. Cause any problems, and you'll have to deal with me."
- "Don't tell me your problems."
- "I'm Brock, the bouncer. I take care of the troublemakers. You aren't going to be a troublemaker, are you?"
Brock appears only in Fallout 3.