Jason will lead us to the Far Beyond!”
Bright followers are lead by Jason Bright. They want to make a pilgrimage in some rockets at REPCONN Aerospace. A number of them dwell in the upper levels of the REPCONN Test Site until the way to the basement is cleared, while others may be found deceased along the road to the test site and within the lower levels of the building due to an attack by Nightkin who arrived looking for Stealth Boys. More followers have also met with an unfortunate fate in the Mojave Wasteland and may be found dead at various locations.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Many robed corpses of Bright followers can be found strewn across the Mojave Wasteland, such as:
- Inside Goodsprings Cave,
- At Primm Pass,
- South-southwest of the Highway 95 Viper's encampment, in line with the tree visible at the top of the hill from the shack with makeshift bedding and two healing powders,
- Southwest of the Emergency service railyard up the hill towards the power line tower near some rocks,
- The Coyote Den, north of Nipton,
- Under the train overpass just south of Sloan,
- Under the servo sign at Nipton Road reststop,
- One north of Wolfhorn Ranch, next to the nearest roadside billboard advertising Fancy Lads Snack Cakes,
- Along the road to Ranger Station Charlie across the road from the Rita's Cafe billboard near a rock by the broken power transmission tower.
These bodies appear from the beginning of the game, implying that these Bright followers died prior to their "Great Journey". The dead followers tend to be well armed, especially the ones found within the REPCONN test site, who often carry Plasma Defenders, a very rare weapon elsewhere.
- "Jason will lead us to the Far Beyond!"
- "The holy fire will carry us to our salvation!"
- "All praise the Great Journey! All praise the Creator's divine will!"
Bright followers appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.