A medium sized bank located directly south of Back Street Apparel. There is a Master-locked terminal that controls the vault door. The vault contains fifteen safes from Novice to Master difficulty and an unlocked safe under a shelf, four gold bars, plus numerous stacks of pre-War money.
- Four gold bars. These gold bars respawn.
- Also contains 200-300 pre-War money bills, not including the money in the cash registers.
- In front of the counter are two skeletons, each with a 10mm pistol and a gas mask with goggles. It would appear that this bank was in the middle of being robbed when the bombs fell.
- The door to the vault is mounted backwards, leaving the locking bolts exposed.
- All the content of the vault will eventually respawn.
The Bridgeway Trust only appears in Fallout 4.