Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Well, what the fuck you bringin' it to me for? Give to to Donovan. Sheesh.”
Brick is the heavy weapons specialist in the Reilly's Rangers mercenary group in the year 2277. She is the typical grunt who likes nothing more than shooting her gun, and is the youngest of the Mercenary group.
Brick was born in 2253. As her team's heavy weapons specialist, Brick carries a minigun she has christened Eugene. She is muscle-bound and intimidating in appearance, and her only concern is what to point her gun at and vaporize next.
According to Reilly, during one of Reilly's Rangers run-ins with the infamous Talon Company mercs, a situation took place between Brick and one of the Talon Company mercs. The Talon Company merc allegedly spat on Brick's boots. Reilly held Brick back from, what would have been "a damn bloodbath." On another occasion, Reilly had failed to hold Brick back, only to hear "The whine of Eugene starting up", and to see Brick calmly holding her while standing in front of the bodies of the Talon Company mercs, just seconds after her slaughter begun. Brick speaks with a minor southern drawl. One of the entries in Reilly's terminal implies that she frequently fights with Donovan.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Reilly's Rangers: Brick is among the members of Reilly's Rangers who need to be rescued from the top of the Statesman Hotel. One of the quest rewards for completing the quest is Brick's personal weapon which she calls Eugene, a more powerful version of the minigun. If you choose Ranger battle armor instead, you can still pickpocket Eugene from her if your Sneak skill is high enough, or by utilizing a Stealth Boy.
- You can get 2 copies of Eugene at the end of the quest by choosing it as your reward and either pickpocketing another from her or killing her and taking it off of her corpse. (note: letting Brick die during the escape from the Statesman Hotel will still net you a second copy without the Karma hit/Reilly's Rangers hostility.)
* Only if you do not give her any ammunition.
- "Brick's the name, and I call this fine looking roomsweeper Eugene."
- "Did ya see me? Nothing good ole' Eugene and a few hundred rounds of ammo couldn't handle."
- "Well, what the fuck you bringin' it to me for? Give to to Donovan. Sheesh."
Brick appears only in Fallout 3.