The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Breakheart Banks is a small family farm on the banks of the Saugus River. Prior to the Sole Survivor's visit to this farm, it was overrun by super mutants. This is evidenced by the corpses of the farmers on the first floor and the smashed automatic turret just outside the farmhouse.
The approach to Breakheart Banks can be tricky because the house has a commanding view of the area to the west and south. There is also a fortification garrisoned by a single super mutant and some mutant hounds.
- A Nuka-Cola Quantum - In the scout tower east of the main building, on on a TV stand.
- Super mutant waistcloth - In the scouting tower.
- Super mutant chest harness - In the main building next to the weapons workbench.
- Over 22 corn cobs - To be picked up in the field and in the fridge.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth
- Greenskins: A Minutemen quest to clear out a nearby group of super mutants that had been terrorizing the Greentop Nursery.
- Kidnapping: A group of super mutants can take up residence in this location after they have kidnapped a settler. The Sole Survivor is required to come here and free the settler.
- The remains of a crashed military convoy can be found to the east on the road running past the banks. The location has three crashed semi tractor-trailers, with one carrying two unnamed armored vehicles. The trailer still on the road has a locked rear door. The area is protected by leveled military robots.
- To the northwest a fishing boat is stranded; it has an interior which can be entered.
- If the area is cleared and the Nuka-Cola Quantum is collected before speaking to the settlers for The Slog: Greenskins, the Nuka-Cola Quantum will reappear and enemies will respawn.
- Despite having the farm/settlement icon, this location does not have a workshop and therefore cannot become a settlement.
- The Breakheart Banks cave (zUnusedCave) is an unused map.
The Breakheart Banks only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
Breakheart Banks is named after the real-life location Breakheart Reservation, which is roughly in the same location in the towns of Saugus and Wakefield.
pc ps4 xboxone When trying to clear out the location for the Brotherhood of Steel side quest, Cleansing the Commonwealth: Breakheart Banks, the quest may become stuck and fail to complete.[verified] A workaround for this is using the console and inputting setstage BoSR01 40.