The breadbox is a plastic box found in many homes. Before the War, it was designed help to keep a single loaf of bread fresh once opened. It has an L-shaped hinged lid spanning over the top and front of the box. Currently, it has no uses other than decoration and scrapping.
Bread box (1)
- One in Monsignor Plaza.
- One inside a Charlestown house.
- One in College Square Station.
- One in the Dugout Inn.
- One in Esplanade.
- One in the apartments within the Fens.
- One in Fort Hagen Command Center.
- One in Back Alley Bowling.
- One in Malden Center.
- One in Hoarder's apartment.
- One in Mean Pastries.
- One in Pickman Gallery.
- One in the The House of Tomorrow.
- One in Super Duper Mart
- One in Mass Bay Medical Center.