The breadbox is a plastic box found in many homes. Before the war it was designed help to keep a single loaf of bread fresh once opened. It has an "L" shaped hinged lid spanning over the top and front of the box. Currently, it has no uses other than decoration and scrapping.
Bread box (1)
- One in Monsignor Plaza.
- One inside a Charlestown house.
- One in College Square Station.
- One in the Dugout Inn.
- One in Esplanade.
- One in the apartments within the Fens.
- One in Fort Hagen Command Center.
- One in Back Alley Bowling.
- One in Malden Center.
- One in Hoarder's apartment.
- One in Mean Pastries.
- One in Pickman Gallery.
- One in the The House of Tomorrow.
- One in Super Duper Mart
- One in Mass Bay Medical Center.