Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Leave our homes and bodies immediately; live no longer in them, but pass over into places where you can harm no one.”— during ceremony
Branchtender Cypress is a member of the Treeminders and guards the gate at Oasis.
Cypress was born in 2252. Although the Treeminders would love to renounce violence and weaponry, they aren't naive: Cypress is one of the main armed guardians of Oasis. He is generally found patrolling the entrance to the Oasis Caverns. Cypress is 25 years old and used to be a Wasteland adventurer. He is extremely loyal to Tree Father Birch, believing Oasis to be a holy place and Harold a god.
He can be normally found hanging out around the gate to the caves.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Oasis: He gives you the key to enter the caves below Oasis.
- If you choose to add Birch's sap to Harold's heart, he gives you a missile Launcher and two missiles.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Oasis villager robe
Oasis druid hood
|R91 assault rifle
Brass knuckles or
combat knife or
- "Branchtender Cypress at your service. Welcome to our little home."
- "I was an Outsider like yourself... wandering the world aimlessly, wasting my life trying to seek my fortune. When my eyes beheld the splendor of Oasis, I knew I'd found a holy place. Tree Father Birch allowed me to stay and I've been here ever since."
- "Leave our homes and bodies immediately; live no longer in them, but pass over into places where you can harm no one." – during ceremony
Branchtender Cypress appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
Cypress is the common name for Cupressaceae, a family of trees. All of the human residents in Oasis have horticultural names.