Brahmin milk is a consumable mentioned in several Fallout games.
Brahmin are a source of milk that is like modern day milk, yet terrifyingly different. It is obtained from the udder of the brahmin. It is widely available troughout the wasteland. Brahmin milk is rad-cleansing and is used by Moira Brown as part of her home made radiation remedy. Brahmin milk can also be fermented. Fermented brahmin milk is used by Angry Rick to make his famous alcoholic Fermented Brahmin Milk Martini.
- ↑ Fallout Bible 9#Fallout PNP: Brahmin.21
- ↑ Says it's my cooking. I think it's because I know which Brahmin udder you can milk without getting kicked in the noggin. - AliceMcBride.txt
- ↑ mentioned in many places as product: e.g.:Vcdwnbar.msg, Jeremiah Rigdon, Angry Rick, Tap House, MoiraBrown.txt
- ↑ It is mentioned a few times that it can quickly be obtained from brahmin. e.g.:Vcdwnbar.msg, AliceMcBride.txt
- ↑ Oh, don't worry so much about it. I'll be waiting here with a nice, tall glass of rad-cleansing brahmin milk for you when you get back. - MoiraBrown.txt
- ↑ Okay, a little Brahmin milk... A couple magnets... And maybe a few happy thoughts... - MoiraBrown.txt
- ↑ *squints eyes* You want me to sell my bar's star attraction? Listen, you asshole, this bar is how I pay my fucking bills and that robot piece has brought more customers to my bar than my famous Fermented Brahmin Milk Martini. - M15_Rick_A00_W MIS 15 Speech.txt
- ↑ "*squints eyes* You want me to sell my bar's star attraction? Listen, you asshole, this bar is how I pay my fucking bills and that robot piece has brought more customers to my bar than my famous Fermented Brahmin Milk Martini. Why don't you go shove a glass bottle up your ass and I'll kick it till it breaks! Get the fuck out of my face!"