Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Before the war, the Boylston Club was a distinguished gentlemen's club for some of the Commonwealths most distinguished dignitaries.
Membership was limited to:
- Former Presidents, Vice Presidents, Senators, and Justices of the United States.
- Former Governors and Lieutenant Governors of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Legitimate male heirs of members.
- Other distinguished gentlemen of social or intellectual worth, nominated by the membership and willing to pay an annual $500,000 remit fee.
The day after the start and end of the Great War, the Boylston Club decided to hold a Memoriam Gala (for the pre-War world), exactly one week after the bombs fell (10/30/2077). The former club members at midnight "drank the Good Stuff," since none of the members wanted to live in the post-apocalyptic world. They committed suicide together in one final toast at midnight and bid the world farewell.
When entering the building, an elevator is the only access to the primary room. To the left is a bar and to the right is a pool table. Walking through the bar leads to a room with a safe on the wall. This is also unlockable by using the terminal behind the bar.
- A toast holotape can be ejected from the terminal behind the bar.
- A number of bottles of poisoned wine can be found on the tables around the room. It is the only place in the game where they can be found.
The Boylston Club only appears in Fallout 4.