Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Boulder Dome level 1 is the main level / first sub-level of the Boulder Dome. Besides the secret tunnel entrance, the only working access points lead here. The interior is massive, spanning almost four city blocks in diameter.
The layout description is in accordance with the numbered picture to the right:
- 1: East truck garage entrance - Eddie Galenski uses this to get his truck in and out; Jackals have a camp here, and are trying to get into the dome.
- 2: Galenski family quarters - Where Hellen, Eddie, and their six kids live.
- 3: Lobby entrance
- 4: Baggers quarters - the quarters of the now locked out Rad-Away addicted soldiers. (Main Article: Baggers)
- 5: Storage - some medical supplies; some miscellaneous stuff the scientists left for Eddie to barter with.
- 6: Main Bathroom
- 7: West truck garage entrance - sealed closed because the Dome is in hibernation.
- 8: Cafeteria/Kitchen - mainly a dispenser of nutrient paste (they don't really have any food).
- 9: Quarantine center entrance - a locked entrance, which requires multiple passcodes for the console; this is how Victor Presper and the grad students got in.
- 10: NCR quarters - Where Victor Presper and his soldiers stay when they take over for part 1 of the game.
- 11: Hydroponics garden - just a cement basin due to the problems the scientists have had growing things; the PC can grow things with the right combination of Science and Outdoorsman skills.
- E: Exit/Elevator - lead to lower sub-levels of the Dome.