| ||For an overview of bottlecap mines in the Fallout series of games, see bottlecap mine.|
The bottlecap mine is extremely powerful, but its construction requires a Vault-Tec lunchbox along with other, more common components.
The bottlecap mine is a crudely put together, yet formidable, explosive that one may create in Fallout 4.
Demolition Expert Rank 1
Bottlecap Mine (1)
- One may be found next to the terminal in the Gorski cabin root cellar.
- Another may be found next to the Nuka-Cola machine and cigarette machine on the ground at Jalbert Brothers Disposal.
- Another can be found in the Corvega Assembly Plant.
- Two armed mines can be found in the building at Starlight Drive In.
- One can be found in Boston mayoral shelter near the elevator on the bottom level, in the end of a long pipe tunnel.
- A few may be found inside Kendall Hospital in Cambridge.
- Four can be found inside Plumber's Secret in Cambridge.
- Four can be found in a building between Fort Hagen and the Greater Mass blood clinic.
- The bottlecap mine does not use any bottle caps for construction (unlike in previous games featuring the mine), despite dropping a reasonable amount upon detonation. Like many crafted explosives in Fallout 4, the bottlecap mine utilizes fertilizer and oil in its construction.