Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| || This page is about Bottle caps that appear in Fallout Shelter. For an overview of bottle caps in the Fallout series of games, see bottle cap.|
For an overview of currency in the Fallout series of games, see currency.
|The following is based on Fallout Shelter and some details might contradict canon.|
Bottle caps are the currency in Fallout Shelter. The maximum amount of caps you can have is 999,999 and any amount gotten beyond that will be wasted.
Bottle caps can be used to:
- Build or apply upgrades to any room to expand the vault.
- Craft weapons and outfits in the weapon and outfit workshop, respectively.
Bottle caps can be earned by:
- Collecting resources from a production room.
- Rushing a production room.
- Sending a dweller or Mister Handy to explore the wasteland.
- Selling weapons or outfits.
- Leveling up a dweller.
- Levelling up dwellers stats at a training rooms
- Completing objectives.
- Receiving them in lunchboxes or in a starter pack, in units of 100, 500 or 3000.
- Finding and selecting the Mysterious Stranger.
- Collecting them from the Daily Report.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.