| ||For an overview of the Boston Bugle in the Fallout universe, see Boston Bugle.|
The Boston Bugle building has a relatively small interior. The door accessed from the street leads into a lobby area with a receptionist desk and an elevator. The elevator leads into an office area with a collapsed floor. This area will be guarded by a lone, hostile protectron. On the same level as the protectron is a terminal, as well as another one on the lower floor (through the collapsed flooring). Those two terminals detail the same events that happened before and during the Great War. Along the south wall of the lowest floor, there is a steamer trunk and stairwell leading back up to the upper floor.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - found in a blue box that can be seen upon exiting the elevator.
- Weathervane: The Boston Bugle - Tinker Tom wants Sole Survivor to place MILA—a combination surveillance device and atmospheric sensors—at high vantage point over the Commonwealth.
- Article 5 in the Boston Bugle article terminal on the desk to the left after stepping off of the elevator talks about how the Red Sox haven't won a World Series since 1918.
- The article states that the deciding game of the 2077 World Series, in which the Red Sox have a three-game lead, will take place on October 23, 2077, and that it will take "some obscene calamity of man" to keep Boston from winning.
- Article 4 in the Boston Bugle article terminal has a reference to Raven Rock from Fallout 3. It also contains a reference to the Oil Rig used as an Enclave base in Fallout 2 and is even named as "Control Station Enclave" in the article.
The Boston Bugle building only appears in Fallout 4.
PC Xbox One The door to the Boston Bugle may not work. It can be opened but will not cause the user to zone into the building. Saving and reloading does not fix this issue, however leaving the area and returning does. [verified]