The Boston Airport Ruins are an intricate series of tunnels, collapsed parking garages, offices and industrial utilities. It is mostly inhabited by feral ghouls and is not controlled by the Brotherhood of Steel.
- Knight Rylan's corpse with a holotag and items down the first hallway on the left after entering the moving walkway room.
- A fusion core (in a generator) and a Stealth Boy (on a shelf) in the area with the ghouls that Clarke is overlooking.
- Large amounts of bobby pins (several dozens to more than one hundred per visit) in the suitcases in the luggage area.
- Airport facilities key - on Initiate Clarke, opens the ruins' facilities.
- Accessing the terminal in the luggage area will trigger the beginning of the miscellaneous quest Find the Treasures of Jamaica Plain as well as updating the map for various other locations around the Commonwealth.
- The elevator shaft to the left of the entrance has an accessible door on the next floor up, which, if accessed by power armor jetpack, leads to an out-of-bounds state. This can be exploited to access Clarke directly: landing on the lowest level of rubble, next to the green steamer trunk, directly behind the elevator shafts, will put the player character beyond Clarke's feral observation room, allowing progress on the quest Duty or Dishonor in a fraction of the time, without encountering a single feral ghoul.
- If one listens closely they can sometimes hear ambient sounds like power armored BoS soldiers walking around upstairs (after the Brotherhood have moved in).
The Boston Airport ruins only appear in Fallout 4.