Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Slowly fading from memory and crumbling into the dirt is the old mining ghost town of Bonnie Springs. The buildings are boarded up and the town appears to have been abandoned for some time. By the time the Courier arrives, a band of Vipers have made it their camp. There are two Viper leaders in the small town, along with a few other Viper gang members.
- Love and Hate, the unique spiked knuckles, can be found on one of the Viper leaders.
- 2 Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps can be found in open crates on the porch of the second building south-east from the camp fire, on the south-east side of town.
- Once killed, the Viper gang members will not respawn.
- If both Viper gang leaders have been killed, the town will be taken over by cazadores once four in-game days have passed. Any remaining Viper gang members will be killed automatically. Cazador hives will appear in many of the abandoned houses.
- The clouds above are sometimes green, similar to Camp Searchlight's cloud cover, except there is no substantial radiation in the area.
- Very rarely, a deathclaw appears here and will kill the entire residing Viper gang. For a low level character trying to obtain Love and Hate, surviving this encounter can be incredibly challenging.
- Some time after the death of the cazadores a blind deathclaw will appear.
- The Viper leader with Love and Hate will always spawn with a set of green camouflaged combat armor while the other leader will always spawn with a set of metal armor, reinforced and a trail carbine.
Bonnie Springs appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Bonnie Springs is actually a real location in Nevada; it was built to be used as a stopping point on the Old Spanish Trail but was later used as a movie set for many westerns, this can explain the traditional/cliché layout of the town. Its official name is Bonnie Springs Ranch.
|The following is based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- Both the Vipers presence and the subsequent cazador takeover were originally meant to occur at Mountain Shadows campground and with larger numbers of both cazadores and Vipers, but were moved owing to console limitations.
|End of information based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content.|
xbox360 The corpse of the Viper leader with Love and Hate never disappears.[verified]