When picked up, this item gives the player a small, random amount of bobby pins.
There are two ways to transfer a bobby pin box to the inventory without the box being consumed:
- Commanding a companion to pick up a bobby pin box will result in the actual box being placed in the companion's inventory.
- Bobby pin boxes may also spawn in containers as random loot and can be transferred to the player's inventory without being broken up into individual pins.
If a bobby pin box is stuck in the one's inventory, dropping it on the ground and picking it up again will add the individual pins to one's inventory, and the box will be consumed.
The text on the box is partly obscured but appears to say "Hair * Bobby" on the top line, with "Pins" appearing twice below it.
- Sometimes found in containers as random loot.
- Six in the Fort Hagen Command Center.
- Four in Vault 75.
- Four in Vault 81.
- Three in Vault 95.
- Three inside the Yangtze.
- Three near the Fizztop Grille.
- Three inside Grandchester Mystery Mansion.
- Three inside Nuka-Town backstage.
- Three in Trinity Church.
- Three in the Museum of Freedom.
- Three in the Boston Public Library.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.