Bobbi No-Nose, a ghoul, is a local mobster operating out of Goodneighbor. A self-proclaimed "legitimate" businesswoman and hustler by heart, she has had a long history of trouble with John Hancock. She claims to have discovered a secret strongroom in Diamond City located directly below Mayor McDonough's office, rumored to be containing thousands of caps, a large cache of weapons and plenty of supplies. Bobbi has begun an excavation project called the The Big Dig, hiring several workers to mine through the ground to the strongroom, promising caps and a share of the loot when the job is done. For months, work is slow and the project has barely progressed. In fact, the workers are soon driven off by mirelurks. To help forward the excavation, she has commissioned her associate Mel, to build a new tunneling robot to assist with the digging.
In reality, the Diamond City strongroom doesn't exist, and is used as a cover-up to make the job seem legitimate. The project is actually part of Bobbi's personal vendetta; she has been planning revenge on Hancock for months, and she is using her employees to help her seek revenge on the ghoul mayor.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Black vest and slacks||Submachine gun
- After completion of the quest, player character interaction with Bobbi ceases. Once the player character or Bobbi leaves the shared cell, she is disabled. Upon enabling, her route is directed back to the first place one meets her, and Mel follows her. When she is at her destination, she stands in place and is unable to be spoken to by the player character. Leaving the shared cell will always disable her, because she is scripted to be disabled after completion of the quest.
- If the player character leaves after talking to her when John Hancock sends them to kill her, they will lose the location of her hideout: Hawthorne Estate. If one needs to find it, it is just south of Andrew station. The station is between Gwinnett Brewery and the South Boston military checkpoint, an area a bit west of The Castle.
- Bobbi's level scales with the player character and has an abnormally high amount of health (on par with Coursers or Conrad Kellogg), but has zero armor.
Bobbi appears only in Fallout 4.
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Will become hostile immediately after paying your share, attacking both you and Mel. Mel still cannot die, but Bobbi can be killed. This will be triggered if you are wearing equipment with the targeting HUD perk when you enter the Stronghold. [verified]
- PC Xbox One Although she is a ghoul, she is attacked by feral ghouls during The Big Dig side quest.[verified]
- PC In the console, use setstage FFGoodNeighbor07 90 to bypass this bug.
- PC Despite choosing to kill Bobbi at the NH&M Freight Depot during The Big Dig side quest, her corpse can still be found at the Hawthorne Estate a few in-game days later.[verified]