The bloodleaf is a consumable item in Fallout 4. It is an ingredient used in making squirrel stew at cooking stations for a 2% XP gain for 2 hours. It can also be used to make Skeeto Spit or ultra jet at a chemistry station.
Short, broad-leafed red flower with long roots, found near water sources. Leaves are edible. Appears to have restorative properties, but is usually irradiated, so continued consumption not recommended.
This plant grows in water containing little radiation, like streams and other shallow water sources. There is only one variant and is moderately common, usually found in groups of 3-10 depending on the area in question.
- Near bodies of water in northern parts of the Commonwealth.
- There are more than a dozen along the banks of the circular stream and within the knoll it encircles, southwest of Recon bunker Theta and northeast of Lake Quannapowitt. You will find more continuing either southwest to Lake Quannapowitt and along the patchy riverbed southeast of Recon bunker Theta.
- There are 10 along the stream north-northeast of Sanctuary. Those almost directly between Vault 111 and the town do not respawn.
- There are some at Murkwater construction site.
- There are some at Parsons State Insane Asylum, in a pond on its east side.
- There are at least 9 of them at Swan's Pond. These do not respawn.
- There are some in the lake west of the Castle.
- A few in a puddle on the road southeast of Skylanes Flight 1981.
- Several in a large puddle at the intersection south of Skylanes Flight 1981.
- Three in a small pond with a trapper's shack a good distance west of Eden Meadows Cinemas. fo4fh