Bloodborne cave is a location east of the Brotherhood of Steel safehouse and north-west of Bitter Springs. A large number of night stalkers and the legendary night stalker reside in the cave. It has a single interior section.
Known for the red-hued sandstone rocks flanking it, the cave lies in a sandstone range similar to Red Rock Canyon, and has many dangerous packs of wildlife surrounding the entrance.
Inside, there is a campfire near the entrance (left path, requires jumping down or clearing the cave) where the Courier can find a key. This key opens a Very Hard-locked gate (100 Lockpick without the key) further along on the North side of the cave. Behind the locked door lies a significant amount of loot. However, right beyond the gate is an easy-to-miss trip wire which triggers 3 grenade bouquets. This trap is especially deadly, as the grenades are set to drop throughout the tight corridor, and will likely kill everyone in the vicinity. Past the campfire is a grim assortment of skeletons, often accompanied by loot including weapons and ammunition. There are numerous mushrooms on the ground here, making the loot easy to spot.
- Once the Courier passes the locked gate, unless he/she were stirring things up inside, that is where they will come face to face with the legendary night stalker.
- There are a large amount of bottle caps, NCR dollars and Legion money in an Average locked trunk (50 Lockpick) which is behind a Very Hard locked gate. The amount can vary and is influenced by the Fortune Finder perk.
- Along with the legendary night stalker, there are roughly 11 other night stalkers in the cave.
Bloodborne Cave appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- ps3 pc After killing the legendary night stalker the Courier might be immediately teleported at the entrance of the cave.[verified]
- ps3 pc Sometimes when ever a weapon is picked up it may not appear in your inventory until the Courier leaves the area.[verified]