Top fo the morning to ya Happy St.Patrick's Day everyone whether or not your Irish (which I'm not mostly german, norwegian, and scottish) or not or you celebrate it just to drink a lot whisky (looking at you Cait) I wish you all a very Happy St.Patrick's day and enjoy your potatoes.Read more >
Fallout Friday Polls are here!
Make sure to answer each poll and leave a comment for more polls!
MAR. 10, 2017 - MAR. 17, 2017
- Trump's revised travel ban goes into effect.
- New bill to replace Obamacare (Affordable Care Act) is proposed. Democrats are heavily opposed, meaning that Republicans need to agree on what to do - and this bill probably won't get through, as the so-called "Ryancare" is critized by both sides for causing massive cost hikes for seniors.
- Eight judges of the Constitutional Court of Korea unanimously agree to uphold the impeachment of Park Guen-hye.
- How would your enjoyment of Fallout be affected by the game
being located in your city?
- Third place was less enjoyable.
- Second was that it wouldn't affect much.
- First was more…
Read more >
I've never been one to wear facepaint. This includes stuff you can wear at holidays (more or less 4th of July). Think me weird, but I've always had a fear that once put on, it would not come off. Yeah, I know, that sounds crazy, but that fear is there. I've tried to reason with it, but I still can't have my face painted. What about you?
George Washington is one of the Founding Fathers of the United States, but did you know that he was actually not a father? Scholars and historians generally agree that he became sterile when he contracted Scarlett Fever when he was young. He tried to have children, but never could. So what about the children you see in paintings of his family? They were his wife's, Martha Washington, from her marriage previo…
Read more >
I have successfully added the Nuka-Cola category to every Nuka-Mix and ice cold varient.Read more >
Welcome to another edition of captioning fun caption fans! With the world on the brink of a meltdown right now, why not take a load of your feet and vote for your favourite caption or even submit your own?
A winner is you, Agent c!
"Would you like to ride my Rocket 69?"Read more >
|weight =2.5 |value =6999 |baseid =
(melee) }} Last Man Standing is a unique weapon in Fallout: New Vegas.
A unique variant of the .45 Auto pistol, it features a black matte finish, improved sights, hd slide, and custom ivory grips.
It is considered an improved holdout weapon and can be taken into weapon-free locations with a Sneak skill of 50 or greater. It also has the highest base damage of any silenced holdout weapon once the AP silencer mod has been added.
Last Man Standing can fire a total of about 1,295 rounds, the equivalent of 185 reloads, from full condition before breaking.
It does not exist in game, although you could use the G.E.C.K. to create it.
- A Light Shining in Darkness - a unique, customi…
Read more >
I don't know about you, but I don't like Daylight Savings time. I just get used to the "old" time, and then I'm supposed to switch it over again. Does anyone know which is the original time? I think they (the old "they") like it that way: you'll never know which is the real time, the one nature goes by. Is it Daylight Savings time, or when it ends? Why do they have to do this? Its nonsense. What's wrong with non-Daylight Savings time?
Charles Buchinski is supposd to own his stage name due to a traffic light in Los Angeles. Driving down Hollywood Boulevard, he had to stop for a red light. He had happened to stop at the intersection of Bronson Avenue, and liked the sound of it.
And Charles Bronson was born.
Do "aliens" ever visit your residence?…
Read more >
Fallout Friday Polls are in!
Make sure to answer each poll and leave a comment!
MAR. 3, 2017 - MAR. 10, 2017
- In terms of real news, the week was pretty quiet. Want to learn more about Trump making up wiretapping stories and the media making up Russian stories? Go somewhere else, this ain't where you're gonna find it.
Another week of record turnout: 54 votes on the top poll!
- How much would you probably enjoy a Fallout MMO?
- Third was that you would love it.
- Second was that you weren't really interested.
- First was that you'd hate it.
- Would you play Interplay's Project v13?
- Third was yes.
- Second was yes, but only if the game was non-multiplayer.
- First was no, as it doesn't own Fallout rights, making the game boring.
- What would you most want in settlements?
Read more >
This is my blogRead more >
Chapter three of Mr.Fallout is mainly spent with Hancock, mayor of Goodneighbor. For about half of the chapter they are in the tunnels dug by Thomas and Bobby No Nose. They end up with minor injuries when they finnaly get into Hancock's supply house, where they find the synth courser, X6-88. Thomas sends him back to the Institute after X6-88 tells him he was sent by Justin Ayo, head scientist of Synth Retention. Thomas and Hancock then leave the supply house and Hancock asks him why he joined the Institute. Thomas relplies with a very emotional answer as well as some tears. The second half of the story is set in Sanctuary Hills and Vault 111. Codsworth makes a brief apperance as they walk through Sanctuary, giving Hancock a gruff greeting.…Read more >