Hello everyone, and welcome to the twentieth edition of The All New Weekly Poll Show with your host, Jasper, broadcasting to you LIVE from Boulder City. Thanks for tuning in last week and for all your phone in comments
On to the show!
Last Week I asked you (with a little help from Leea);
Would you like more Easter Eggs per game in future Fallout games?
- In third place with 2 votes you said "Other"
- In second place with 3 votes you said "Nah, there are already enough."
- In first place with 138 votes you said "Yeah, they're always cool"
Do you enjoy the hacking and lockpicking minigames?
- in third place with 7 votes you said "Other".
- in second place with 37 votes you said "I think there are better ways to do it."
- and in first…
Read more >
Hey everyone, this week's Hide & Seek blog will be delayed and will probably run from Sunday - Tuesday. Sory for the possible inconvenience caused. - Greets Erika, Helena and Peace'n Hugs (talk) (blog) 14:36, March 27, 2015 (UTC)Read more >
This will be for combining my observations between games (just about to finish my second playthrough of 3 and restart 1 and 2; still haven't even started Tactics or NV!). I'll try to compose a big chunk for each game or perhaps for each quest-line. LastWorstHope (talk) 23:39, March 24, 2015 (UTC)Read more >
Memento Mori is a DLC package for Fallout: New Vegas which allows you to explore new areas and partake in a new short Fallout questline. It is used to promote the upcoming Bethesda E3 Conference.
Memento Mori is a stand-alone story of several hours length with a new protagonist accessed through the main menu of the game. It is set in a new area called Haven filled with several towns, dense forests and mountains on the outside. Haven is located in Nevada, is around the same size as Zion in Honest Hearts and isn't too far away from the Mojave. The DLC takes place one year after the events of Fallout: New Vegas.
- Palm Springs
- Sunset Hills
- The Case
- The Truth
- Bad Trip
- Locked Room
- Well Groomed Man
- Caitey Ros…
Read more >
50 years after the events that ended the last hole tournament the people and creatures of post-war America thought they were free from being pitted against each other in violent battles, but they were wrong. A new, mysterious "contractor" has taken over The Hole... and he has a time machine.
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to the grand re-opening of... THE HOLE!
DavisonRead more >
Making Caps is Downloadable Content available for Fallout: New Vegas, updating the Boulder City Train Station and adding in a quest line to rebuild the railroad in anticipation of the E3 Expo.
- Full Steam Ahead
- All's fair in Trade and War
- End of the Line
- Workers of the NCR, unite!
- Captain Rigg Morale
- Doc Imbasill
- Train Station Terminals
Read more >
Welcome to the Nukapedia News Digest, even better than the real thing.
In your edition this week
- This week's pictures have been selected by Peace and Hugs
Peace and Hugs wants you to caption this... Put yours in the comments. He also wants your vote for admin.
Eternity is out on March 26.
What do you think that means? Tell us in the comments.
Make sure you get your entry for Fallout Apprentice in.Read more >
Whispering Grass is a free update for Fallout: New Vegas which adds a new area and short quest line to the game. It was released on 18 April 2015 and was made to promote the upcoming Bethesda E3 conference.
New in the update:
- Vault 23
- Into the Unknown
- Quest for the Holy Grail
- Welcome to the Mojave Express
- Special Delivery
- Save the Date
- Mention only characters
- Black Knight
- Honest Dan
- Blackmarket Employee
- Blackmarket merchants
- Blackmarket counterfeiter
- Vault 23 terminal entries
- Calling all Couriers
- Rogue station
- Holy Grail
- Jasper McGreavy
- It should be noted, that this blog is not insinuating that this tweet confirms anything, in regards to recent Fallout 4 speculation.
- Feel free to discuss this tweet, and speculate to your heart's innermost desires.
- If there are further developments, this blog will be updated accordingly.
~Thank you for reading. 寧靜 03:50, March 22, 2015 (UTC)Read more >
Hello everyone, and welcome to the nineteenth edition of The All New Weekly Poll Show with your host, Jasper, broadcasting to you LIVE from Boulder City. Thanks for tuning in last week and for all your phone in comments
On to the show!
Last Week I asked you (with a little help from BrandonFox);
Do you think low strength characters should be unable to use certain weapons?
- In third place with 2 votes you said "No, everyone should be able to use every weapon."
- In second place with 31 votes you said "Yes, they shouldn't be able to use them at all if they don't meet the requirement."
- In first place with 103 votes you said "No, but they should suffer a penalty while using them."
Would you like to see more throwing weapons in lat…
Read more >