This game is published by the Don't Be Bored Games Company in the years before the Great War. It is for ages 3 to 29. A text blurb describes the game thusly, "An exciting new board game that brings friends, family, and nuclear explosions together. The first player to make it to a safe distance will survive. The rest will perish. Do you have what it takes?"
A board/dice game, where the board is divided into twelve sections with the middle holding a nuclear mushroom cloud spinner. Spinning it will make the arrow point to one of the sections, each having three layers with a circle containing a certain outcome or action to be taken by the player character. In game, this object contains a piece of nuclear material.
- 1 can be found in the closet of Shaun's room, in Sole Survivor's old house at Sanctuary Hills
- 1 can be found in the entry tunnel to Vault 81
- 3 can be found inside Irish Pride Industries shipyard on the west side.
- 2 can be found stacked on top of each other in the ruined store at Jamaica Plain
- 1 can be found on a table in the living quarters of The Institute
- 1 can be found on a toilet in Hardware Town
- 1 can be found in the living room of a house in West Everett Estates
- 1 can be found in Gunners Plaza underneath a small table to the south of the second floor.
- 1 can be found behind Parsons State Insane Asylum on a table.
- 1 can be found in a toilet inside Fort Hagen
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.