This game is published by the Don't Be Bored Games Company in the years before the Great War and is for ages 5 to 29. A text blurb describes the game as "an exciting new board game that brings friends, family, and nuclear explosions together. The first player to make it to a safe distance will survive. The rest will perish. Do you have what it takes?"
A board/dice game, where the board is divided into twelve sections with the middle holding a nuclear mushroom cloud spinner. Spinning it will make the arrow point to one of the sections, each having three layers with a circle containing a certain outcome or action to be taken by the player character.
Blast Radius board game (1)
Nuclear material (1)
- Five in East Boston Preparatory School.
- Three can be found inside Irish Pride Industries shipyard on the west side.
- Two can be found stacked on top of each other in the ruined store at Jamaica Plain.
- Two in Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.
- Two in Suffolk County charter school.
- One can be found in Shaun's baby room in Sanctuary Hills.