Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This game is published by the Don't Be Bored Games Company in the years before the Great War. It is for ages 3 to 29. A text blurb describes the game thusly, "An exciting new board game that brings friends, family, and nuclear explosions together. The first player to make it to a safe distance will survive. The rest will perish. Do you have what it takes?"
A board/dice game, where the board is divided into twelve sections with the middle holding a nuclear mushroom cloud spinner. Spinning it will make the arrow point to one of the sections, each having three layers with a circle containing a certain outcome or action to be taken by the player character. In game, this object contains a piece of nuclear material.
- 1 can be found in the closet of Shaun's room, in Sole Survivor's old house at Sanctuary Hills
- 1 can be found in the entry tunnel to Vault 81
- 3 can be found inside Irish Pride Industries shipyard on the west side.
- 2 can be found stacked on top of each other in the ruined store at Jamaica Plain
- 1 can be found on a table in the living quarters of The Institute
- 1 can be found on a toilet in Hardware Town
- 1 can be found in the living room of a house in West Everett Estates
- 1 can be found in Gunners Plaza underneath a small table to the south of the second floor.
- 1 can be found behind Parsons State Insane Asylum on a table.
- 1 can be found in a toilet inside Fort Hagen
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.