| ||For the BlamCo Mac & Cheese that appears in the Fallout series, see BlamCo Mac & Cheese.|
BlamCo Mac & Cheese
BlamCo Mac & Cheese is a food item found in Fallout: New Vegas.
BlamCo Mac & Cheese is a fast food product from before the Great War, which can be found around the wasteland to this very day. They are found in rectangular green boxes, which features both a picture of the product contained within, macaroni and cheese, and the company logo.
It restores 5 hit points, but also increases the player's radiation level by 3 Rads. Eating the Mac & Cheese is much like drinking dirty water as both are tactical choices; increased Hit points at the cost of increasing Rad count.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-24 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-28 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-32 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-36 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-40 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-44 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-48 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-52 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-56 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-60 Starvation|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- Michelle Kerr at the 188 trading post has them in stock regularly and sometimes in amounts ranging from 5 to 15 boxes at a time.
- The cook, William Farber, at the mess hall in the McCarran Concourse regularly sells the boxes, and often sells them in large amounts.
- The Street Vendor on the New Vegas Strip in front of the LVB Station regularly has them in stock.
- Camp Golf's kitchen has some on the shelves, but stealing them results in a loss of Karma.
- El Dorado Gas & Service, inside the gas station.
- The Tops restaurant kitchen behind a locked door (3 pieces).
- Four boxes can be found on a shelf to the left the innterogation room in the Camp McCarran terminal building (Must be stolen).
- Three can be stolen from Westside Co-op.
- Etienne at the Westside Co-op sells them.