| ||This is the transcript of a dialogue or message file, a file which contains the dialogue of a non-player character in a given game or ingame messages related to scripts and items.|
| ||This is a transcript for dialogue with Blake, Cult Ghoul High Priest of the Church of the Lost.|
Los Torture ChamberEdit
Blake stands upon the high altar... Lo! What a fiend is here! Or is it a lamb? Little lamb, who made thee? Dost thou know who made thee?
- Uh... yeah. Who the hell are you, nut-case?
- I must be lost, ha ha. Where's the bathroom?
- I need the key to the cult prison. Give it to me and I won't hurt you.
- What's this about a vault that your little cult is trying to hide?
- Let's just fight. I want to beat the shit out of you before my feet get too wet.
I am Blake: a horror and an astonishment. Shuddering the heavens to look upon me. Behold!
- Wow. A zombie with a gland disorder. I wouldn't dream of fighting you!
- I don't want to mess up your pretty face, so just give me the prison key, okay?
- That's nice. Now tell me about this secret vault.
- You're gonna behold my foot up your ass in a second.
Ah, comedy! Blake shrieks with delight! Forth from the dead dust rattling bones, the shivering clay breathes, and all flesh naked stands...
- I don't speak "fucking lunatic". Who the hell are you, anyway?
- I'll say this slow... GIVE ME PRISON KEY. You comprende?
- Tell me about this secret vault you're hiding. And please, use sentences.
- Naked?!? I say we just keep our clothes on and fight to the death.
And by came an angel who had a bright key, and he opened the coffins and set them all free... There is no key, and no freedom but death.
- What are you, some kind of Renaissance Fair reject?
- I'm amazed that you pulled a rhyme out of that maggot farm in your skull.
- You're hiding a vault somewhere in this area; I want to know where.
- I know that you have the key. Guess we have to do this the hard way...
Ah, our most holy mystery. The vault is a trap for Eternity, both sacred and profane. None may enter; nothing can leave.
- Who are you to decide that? What's your connection to the vault?
- You rehearsed that, didn't you? Try it again... this time with feeling.
- You can keep your vault. I just want the key to the cult prison.
- I'd love to hear more gibberish, but can we just skip to the fighting?
Rent away with a terrible crash, eternity rolls wide apart, wide asunder rolling, mountainous all around, leaving only a space for the battle to come...
- Enough already. Let's get it on.