Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You're in Blackhall Manor. This isn't a tourist attraction, but I appreciate your good taste. Come, let's talk.”
Blackhall Manor was the ancestral home of a wealthy family before the Great War.”— Fallout 3 loading screen, Point Lookout
According to Obadiah Blackhall, the mansion has been in his family for generations, dating back to long before the Great War, and is a "fine example of Victorian architecture." He intends to keep this tradition alive, staying in the estate until he dies or the swampfolk get him.
The mansion opens up into a main room with a kitchen on the left and a library on the right where Obadiah sits. In the library is a staircase that ascends to the second floor which has some bedrooms, one with an Average locked safe. After entering the library, on the left is a hallway that leads to a basement where Obadiah performs ritual acts.
- The door to the basement does not appear unless you give the Krivbeknih to Obadiah, and remains invisible on the map.
- Outside Blackhall are many dolls which signal swampfolk territory, although the only one in the house is already dead.
- This house may also be used as a place to live, since all beds are able to be slept in and you can safely store things in the house's containers.
- The front door to Blackhall Manor is, from the outside, a set of double doors. However when inside the manor, it is just a single door leading back outside.
- In the kitchen, there appears to be a faucet on the counter, yet there is no sink.
- Blackhall Manor was called Whitehill at a stage of its development, based on the name of its .nif file.
- Just south of the manor toward Dove Delta, there is an obelisk with a readable inscription marking the day that "Captain John Smith landed in the New World".
- Opening and looting containers (like safes) will not make Obadiah Blackhall hostile.