Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Bug Verification Project
Black Rock cave
Black Rock cave is a very small area. There are three nightkin inside the cave, including a nightkin master (all use Stealth Boys). A dead Prospector can be found at the back of the cavern holding the Paladin Toaster, and a few dead coyotes lie throughout the area.
- The Paladin Toaster, a unique version of the zap glove, can be found by searching the body of the dead Prospector in the back of the cave.
- The entrance to the cavern may be surrounded by radscorpions ranging from regular ones to giant ones.
- Nightkin inside will be friendly if you've completed the quest Crazy, Crazy, Crazy by repairing Rhonda. These nightkin will mention different things depending on the point of the main storyline and the companions following you. However, they will not talk directly to the player.
The Black Rock cave appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- pc xbox360 ps3 Even if Crazy, Crazy, Crazy has been completed with Rhonda being repaired the nightkin might still attack the player.[verified]
- xbox360 pc The coyotes may all be standing, as if alive, though they are actually just corpses.[verified]
- ps3 Whilst looting the dead prospector, the Paladin Toaster may not appear, only the apparel.[verified]