Black Rock cave is a very small area and there are three nightkin inside the cave, including a nightkin master (all use Stealth Boys). A dead prospector can be found at the back of the cavern holding the Paladin Toaster, and a few dead coyotes lie throughout the area.
- The entrance to the cavern may be surrounded by radscorpions ranging from regular ones to giant ones.
- Nightkin inside may be friendly if the Courier has completed the quest Crazy, Crazy, Crazy by repairing Rhonda. These nightkin will mention different things depending on the point of the main storyline and the companions following the Courier. However, they will not talk directly to the player character.
The Black Rock cave appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- pc xbox360 ps3 Even if Crazy, Crazy, Crazy has been completed with Rhonda being repaired, the nightkin might still attack the player character.[verified]
- pc A solution is to type in the console setally 0001b2a4 0013f893 1 1.
- xbox360 pc The coyotes may all be standing, as if alive, though they are actually just corpses.[verified]
- ps3 While looting the dead prospector, the Paladin Toaster may not appear, only the apparel.[verified]