Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Bitter Springs recreation area
The Bitter Springs recreation area is north of Callville Bay and consists of a large amount of trailers and the Bitter Springs recreation office.
Bitter Springs recreation officeEdit
The office is a small shack to the west of the trailers. It is inhabited by 2-5 giant rats.
- Tumblers Today found on a desk in the room on the left, inside Bitter Springs recreation office.
- Two Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps next to the ham radio in the office. One is bright blue and one is red like regular caps. Sometimes one will be on the floor.
- ¡La Fantoma! found in a small table inside the northeast corner of the Bitter Springs recreation office. There is a lot of small burned books on the table.
- The buses with pristine interiors make use of the same model seen in the Fallout 3 introduction and teaser trailer.
- Cazadores can be found around the general area.
The Bitter Springs recreation area appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.