Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For the automated personality AI in the Big Empty, see biological research station.|
There are several dead aliens lying around, which were probably killed by the escaped abominations. You can loot their corpses for alien atomizers and disintegrators.
The biological research is located between the experimentation lab and the bridge. The area contains two (sometimes three) abominations in the first chamber, an alien worker in the second and possibly a few hostile aliens. In the second chamber are three transport matrices, one leading to the Observation Deck, one to the Bridge and one to the Death Ray Hub. You must activate the transporter to the obervation deck to allow the other survivors through. The teleporter to the bridge is shut down and you must go to the death ray hub to continue your mission.
- Alien captive recorded log 18
- 109 alien power cells located on a shelf in the downstairs section of the entrance to the Bridge
- This is one of many areas of the ship that will not be accessible after the player has completed the main (This Galaxy Ain't Big Enough...) quest.
- Players gathering alien captive recorded logs should check that they've collected 24 out of 25 of them before proceeding to the Death Ray hub. This will be the player's final opportunity to locate and collect missing recordings. When teleporting into the death ray hub, the teleporter will break.
- There are some terrifyingly large abominations in some stasis chambers on the second floor of the large northern-most room.
xbox360 ps3 pc For some unknown reason you cannot go through the teleporters. [verified]
- This can be fixed by rebooting the game or reloading from a previous save.