Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Bill may refer to:
- Bill (Fallout), a guard for the Friendly Lending Company in the Hub, cut from Fallout.
- Bill (Broken Hills), the caravan master of Broken Hills in Fallout 2.
- Bill (New Reno), a patron at Salvatore's Bar in New Reno in Fallout 2.
- NCBILL.MSG, dialogue for Bill at Salvatore's Bar in Fallout 2.
- Bill (Vault 15), one of the Vault 15 squatters in Fallout 2.
- Bcbill.msg, dialogue for Bill the squatter in Fallout 2.
- Bill Foster, an inhabitant of Vault 112, trapped in the Tranquility Lane simulation in Fallout 3.
- BillFoster.txt, dialogue for Bill Foster in Fallout 3.
- Bill Wilson, a resident of Andale inn Fallout 3.
- BillWilson.txt, dialogue for Bill Wilson in Fallout 3.
- Bill Seward, a runaway slave residing in the Temple of the Union in Fallout 3.
- BillSeward.txt, dialogue for Bill Seward in Fallout 3.
- Wild Bill, a dead Pitt slave in the Fallout 3 add-on, The Pitt.
- Bill Ronte, an engineer turned drunkard living in Freeside in Fallout: New Vegas.
- VFSBillRonte.txt, dialogue for Bill Ronte in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Squatter Bill, a North Vegas squatter living in North Vegas Square in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Bill Levy, a janitor at the REPCONN test site before the Great War, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Bill Martin, a custodian at REPCONN test site before the Great War, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Bill the tax collector, a character placeholder used to narrate the ending sections of the game in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Lonesome Road.
- Bill Calhoun, a member of the Followers of the Apocalypse mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas and the add-on, Honest Hearts.
- Bill (Dead Money), Sheila's boyfriend at the Sierra Madre Casino, mentioned in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Dead Money.
- Bill Sutton, a farmer at the Warwick homestead in Fallout 4.
- Real-life people:
- Bill Field, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a tester of the PC version of Fallout.
- Bill Delk, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a technician for Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics.
- Bill Stoudt, developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment on video services for Fallout 2, Director of Rich Media for Fallout Tactics and credited with special thanks on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.
- Bill Farmer, an American voice actor and comedian who provided voice for Fallout Tactics.