Yeah, we lost some guns, you little weasel. However, we can get more guns. You slowed us down but you can't stop us.”
Big Sal is Nero's right hand man and is involved with a variety of sneaky operations with Nero, Clanden, and Troike. He can be found at the Gomorrah casino on the Strip. Most of the time he hangs around in the hallway near the Zoara Club, upstairs from the Brimstone main hall. At night he can be found in his room in the southwest corner of the suites level.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- How Little We Know: The player character can choose to either kill Big Sal and Nero for Cachino, or kill Cachino by order of Big Sal.
|Dirty pre-War businesswear
|Big Sal's password
Gomorrah office key
- Big Sal will disappear from his office and the casino following a pro-Nero/Legion completion of How Little We Know. The same will happen if the Courier fails the quest by killing Clanden or otherwise causing the Omertas to become hostile.
- When he is killed, a message pops up to tell he has died, much like a companion in Hardcore mode.
- The Courier can ask for 50 Gomorrah chips from Big Sal on a daily basis (if his favor has been gained), even if the Courier is banned from gambling in the casino.
- "Yeah, we lost some guns, you little weasel. However, we can get more guns. You slowed us down but you can't stop us."
- "What the fuck is this shit? Cachino, you dumb motherfucker. Yeah, we are going to have some words with Cachino. Meet me in my office."
- "Caesar asked us to provide a distraction on the Strip. So when he gives the word we're going to launch an all out assault on the Strip. First we're going to blow the Embassy, then we're going to use soldiers to kill every last motherfucker on the Strip. Then we'll run this joint. That'll teach Not-At-Home what can go on while he sits in his fucking ivory tower lording down from on high."
Big Sal appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
Big Sal is voiced by Alex Rocco. "Big Sal" may be a nod to his most famous role as Vegas Mob boss Moe Greene in 1972's The Godfather.