The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|1||STR 2||Swing for the fences! Do 20% more melee weapon damage.||0004a0b5|
|2||STR 2, LVL 7||You now do 40% more melee weapon damage and gain a chance to disarm your opponent.||000e36fc|
|3||STR 2, LVL 15||You now do 60% more melee weapon damage and gain an increased chance to disarm your opponent.||000e36fd|
|4||STR 2, LVL 27||You now do 80% more melee weapon damage and hit all targets in front of you.||000e36fe|
|5||STR 2, LVL 42||You now do double damage with a melee weapon, and gain a chance to cripple your opponent, or grand slam their head clean off!||00065e05|
- Upon getting a "grand slam" with the perk level at 5 a short round of applause can be heard.
- The chance to cripple with rank 5 of the perk is roughly 20% per swing.
Behind the scenesEdit
The name "Big Leagues" may refer to the Fallout 3 perk "Little Leaguer", showing the contrast between Diamond City's full size baseball field and Vault 101's cramped field due to its space limitations
- pc xboxone ps4 Rank 5 of the perk may neither calculate nor grant the bonus correctly.[verified]
- pc xboxone ps4 With rank 5 of the perk, additional damage may be correctly applied, but melee weapons show their base damage.[verified]
- This bug is fixed by patch 1.3.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.