Big Jesus Mordino and his son Lil' Jesus Mordino are the heads of the Mordino crime family in New Reno. Big Jesus is a large, sweaty man with small, beady eyes. He and his son were once Reno slaves, until they managed to turn the tables in their favor and emerge as the rulers of one of the biggest crime families in the City of Sin.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Deliver Big Jesus's package to Ramirez at the Stables: The first of Mordino's tasks is to deliver a package to Ramirez, the head of security at the Stables research compound.
- Collect tribute from the Corsican Brothers: If the Chosen One doesn't somehow screw up the first task, the second is to intimidate the Golden Globes directors into paying their usual tribute.
- Assassinate Boss Salvatore for Big Jesus Mordino: The final task is to murder Louis Salvatore, head of the Salvatore family, in response to the massacre of Mordino men out on the streets. After completing this task, Big Jesus will offer the character to become Mordino's Made Man with Charisma of 6 (or Charisma of 9 if they don't thank him), and he doesn't accept "no" to that.
- Big Jesus will attack the Chosen One if they speak to him with Myron in company.
- The Chosen One can use any sort of stat-modifying drug (including Nuka-Cola, which really does nothing!) to trigger a fatal heart attack in Boss Mordino, giving a 1000 XP bonus.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Grey old outfit
Combat leather jacket cut
|City-Killer combat shotgun
12 gauge shotgun shell x32
Big Jesus Mordino appears only in Fallout 2.
Behind the scenesEdit
An unused proto of Big Jesus exists in the game files. It uses the default leather jacket male sprite and has marginally higher SPECIAL stats, but is inferior in terms of skills and derived stats.