Bessie Lynn is a shy woman who defers to her boyfriend Roy Phillips in all matters. She has accepted her ghoulhood, but is still self-conscious about it.  If she is allowed into Tenpenny Tower, it is implied that she is unaware of what Roy Phillips did to the previous inhabitants.
- If the Lone Wanderer has not yet completed the Tenpenny Tower quest, Bessie can be found in the living quarters of the Warrington station.
- If the Lone Wanderer has completed the Tenpenny Tower quest by letting the ghouls in, she will take over the New Urban Apparel store, and can be found there from then on out.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
* only if the Tenpenny Tower quest is completed by allowing the ghouls to live in the tower
Tenpenny Tower: If it is chosen to kill all of the ghouls, Bessie Lynn is one of the targets that needs to be eliminated.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
If the Lone Wanderer completes "Tenpenny Tower" by allowing the ghouls to live in the tower, Bessie will take over New Urban Apparel and can be bartered with.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Dirty pre-War spring outfit||Switchblade||Bessie Lynn's inventory key||-|
- "I used to be pretty, you know! Everyone used to come around all the time!"
- "Well, it'll take a little elbow grease but then this place will be a true home!"
- "It's wonderful. Roy was right. This is the way to live!"
Bessie Lynn appears only in Fallout 3.
- xbox360 A glitch can happen where reverse pick-pocketing her makes it impossible for any female characters to wear anything in their inventory (apart from the clothing already on her). [verified]
- pc ps3 If the player antagonizes Roy into becoming hostile through dialogue, or by using the Mesmetron, she may remain friendly. However, the player must still kill her to complete the Tenpenny Tower quest. [verified]