Benevolent Leader is an achievement/trophy in Fallout 4.
Reach maximum happiness in a large settlement.
- The achievement can be unlocked with any number of settlers in any settlement (Graygarden is not recommended as the Mister Handy settlers happiness is limited to 50%).
- In spite of the description, the size of the settlement does not have to be large (i.e. yellow/orange color).
- The happiness cap without any bonus happiness is around 80, which should be reached by providing enough water, food, beds (covered) and defense.
- To get additional 20 happiness, one can use stores, junkyard dogs, cats and gorillas.
- Synth settlers and noise level also have no effect on it.
- It's possible to keep any settlement 100% happy for an unlimited period of time.