Benefit Or a Hazard
- Several hardened sentry bots and hardened Mister Gutsies are found guarding the crashed vertibird.
- There are several Protectrons on the factory floor of Sunset Sarsaparilla Headquarters.
- There are two crazed Mister Handies and three Mr. Steels found inside New Vegas Steel. The Mr. Steels respawn every four in-game days.
- A Mister Gutsy can be found in Nipton, inside one of the houses in the north-eastern side of the town. It respawns every 3-4 in-game days.
- The Big MT is full of various robots.
- Any Securitron on the strip and The Strip North Gate. "Killing" Yes Man or Victor will cause to fail the quest lines, The House Always Wins I and Wild Card: Ace in the Hole, respectively. This will also cause a loss in The Strip reputation.
- There are 13 hardened Mister Gutsies (or similar) in and around REPCONN headquarters.
- While the Mister Handies at REPCONN headquarters do not count for Man-Machine Interface, they do count for this challenge. You can even disable them first, then shoot them.
- This challenge is not repeatable.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The name of this challenge is a reference to Blade Runner. Specifically, it refers to Rick Deckard's statement given to Rachael: "Replicants are like any other machine. They're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem."