Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bells can be placed anywhere there is sufficient space.
- The bell is located under Resources → Miscellaneous.
- While a bell can be placed anywhere, it's most useful to place one by an open area, where settlers can congregate and the player character can maneuver around and through them.
- Activating a bell can be especially useful in larger settlements when trying to identify settlers who need to be assigned a job, or settlers who need better equipment.
- Settlers start reacting to the bell after about 5 minutes, game time. The bell meeting is done, and settlers start to disperse, after about 30 minutes, game time.
- Sometimes, a few settlers won't come at the sound of the bell.
- Companions, including inactive potential companions, ignore the sound of the bell.
- The post of the bell is roughly the same height as a shack wall. This means that, in building a structure, the bell can be positioned so its post appears to be a structural support of the building, with the bell attached to the support.