The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Bedford Station is a pre-War train switching station that once serviced the nearby quarry at Thicket Excavations but has since been infested by feral ghouls. Many inoperable train cars are still present around the site.
A ruined southbound train stretches out on the N/S tracks. At the northern back-end of the train, several ghouls mill about a station. The highest level ghouls generally sit on the platform itself, conveniently near an explosive container. Further south sits a control tower, where Dutchman's body rests near the tracks; there are no signs of the assailants or the synth. The body of Helena, the runner mentioned in the terminal holotape who was supposed to meet with Dutchman, is found leaning against the water tower.
- Bedford Station recording - holotape in the terminal in the watchtower referencing A9-51 and Dutchman fleeing from the Institute.
- Cargo handler's note - can be found on the floor of the platform building near the terminal.
- Helena's instructions - can be found on the body of Helena, under the water tank.
- Dutchman's instructions - on Dutchman.
- A railway rifle in the blue train car to the south of the tower, attached to the engine. Level 20 required to spawn.
Bedford Station appears only in Fallout 4.