The bowling alley was closed before the War due to structural damage caused by what appears to be a landslide engulfing the building in soil, which ultimately closed most of the alley. The lanes appear to have been open at the time the bombs fell due to the amount of skeletons inside. After the War, it became overrun with feral ghouls.
The exterior consists of the building itself, its roof and the former parking lot.
In the parking lot, feral ghouls tend to crawl out from under wrecked cars or from the bus standing in the middle of the parking lot. In said bus, the Sole Survivor can also find an unlocked suitcase and a locked wooden crate.
The roof can easily be reached by climbing the landslide on the backside of the building. A glowing one and some feral ghouls can be found here, as well as a dead trapper which has some loot.
The interior consists of two floors.
Upon entering, there is a locked door straight ahead, the reception area with a terminal to the right, and the bowling lanes in the back. To the right of the lanes is a dining area.
The dining area contains a kitchen, restrooms and a cooking station with a dead trapper, a duffle bag and an ammo box right near it. Near the restrooms is a chained door. To the left of the kitchen is a locked closet which holds another ammo box.
The locked door near the entrance, which can be bypassed by a hole in the wall on the leftmost bowling lane, leads to a tunnel which in turn leads to the backroom. After the backroom, there is a room with several lockers, stairs to the next floor and the chained door, which leads back to the dining area.
Access to the second floor can be gained either through the stairs in the locker room or another set of stairs near the hole in the wall.
The stairs in the locker room lead to a small office, which contains another terminal, a chemistry station, a weapons workbench and a Master-locked safe, which can be opened from the terminal and a door on the right.
The door on the right leads to a set of stairs and a large storage room. Through this room the landslide lead by a truck got into the building. On the other side of the storage room are stairs leading back into the tunnel on first floor.
- The Striker - Unique Fat Man can be found next to the modified bowling balls.
- Mark Wilson's holotape - Inside the terminal in the same room as The Striker.
- Modified bowling ball - 4 can be found on the table around The Striker.
- Fusion core - Can be found in the back, near the re-stacking machines.
- Day Tripper - In the men's bathroom on the middle sink.
- Bowling pin - 38 pins can be found up on the lanes and 6 elsewhere.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - Located to the left of the front desk terminal on the bottom shelf.
- Vim Quartz - Found inside a burned out car inside the parking lot.
- The functioning jukebox in the dining area is flipped 180 degrees and is thus facing the wall.
- The terminal in the dining area states that the bowling alley closed due to structural damage, however several skeletons are found in seats which suggests the alley was open when the bombs fell.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
pc To the southeast, there is a Red Rocket gas station that had been settled. It is possible to get stuck in the trailer with a bed in front of the door. Exiting is only possible by fast traveling to a nearby location or by using console command tcl.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.