The bowling alley was closed before the war due to structural damage caused by what appears to be a landslide engulfing the building in soil, which ultimately closed most of the alley. The lanes appear to have been open at the time the bombs fell due to the amount of skeletons inside. After the war, it became overrun with feral ghouls.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- The Striker - Unique Fat Man can be found next to the modified bowling balls.
- Mark Wilson's holotape - Inside the terminal in the same room as The Striker.
- Modified bowling ball - 4 can be found on the table around The Striker.
- Fusion core - Can be found in the back, near the re-stacking machines.
- Day Tripper - In the men's bathroom on the middle sink.
- Bowling pin - 38 pins can be found up on the lanes and 6 elsewhere.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - Located to the left of the front desk terminal on the bottom shelf.
- Vim Quartz - Found inside a burned out car inside the parking lot.
- The functioning jukebox in the dining area is flipped 180 degrees and is thus facing the wall, with its back towards the room.
- The terminal in the dining area states that the bowling alley closed due to structural damage, however several skeletons are found in seats which suggests the alley was open when the bombs fell.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
pc To the southeast, there is a Red Rocket gas station that had been settled. It is possible to get stuck in the trailer with a bed in front of the door. Exiting is only possible by fast traveling to a nearby location or by using console command tcl.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.