The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For an overview of articles about bear traps, see bear trap.|
The bear trap is a re-usable mine type weapon. Unlike normal mines, it does not have an area of effect, but it can be reused. Bear traps will break immediately if used against power armor.
Blacksmith rank 1
Bear Trap (1)
Note: Bleeding variety can be made with the same components at the chemistry station, but requires rank 2 of Blacksmith.
- Can be purchased from Allen in Far Harbor.
- Can be crafted at a chemistry station with sufficient perks and materials.
- Can be found in the mined pathways near the National Park Visitor's Center.
- Can be found in Cliff's Edge Hotel before the room with the dead trapper along with caltrops.
- The heavy weight and low damage of the bear trap make it extremely inefficient for use during combat.
- Companions are capable of triggering bear traps built by the Sole Survivor.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.