The beaker a simple glass container for stirring, mixing and heating liquids commonly used in many laboratories. Beakers are generally cylindrical in shape, with a flat bottom. Most also have a small spout (or "beak") to aid pouring.
(Thin/large) beaker (1)
Beakers can be found in all laboratories across the Commonwealth.
- Two in Fort Strong.
- One in Corvega assembly plant.
- One in Medford Memorial Hospital.
- One in Parsons State Insane Asylum.
- One on board the Prydwen.
- One in Virgil's lab.
- Ten in Cambridge Polymer Labs.
- Two in Cambridge Police Station.
- Two in Suffolk County charter school.
- Two in Vault 95.
- Ten in the Cambridge Polymer Labs.
- Five in Suffolk County charter school.
- Four in HalluciGen, Inc..
- Four in Med-Tek Research.
- Four in Vault 95.
- Three in Virgil's lab.
- Two in Greater Mass blood clinic.