Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Battery is one of the plant workers. Unlike the other workers, he actually volunteered at the plant for the opportunity to tinker with the unique machinery. He's a little bored now, but he doesn't have any real incentive to leave. The other workers, who are not there voluntarily, think Battery is foolish and strange for sticking around. Then again, he is a tribal.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Repair the Water Pump, Extinguish the Fires of Burham Springs: A high Mechanics character like Battery can fix the water pump, the pump hose, or perform the fire suppression manual override on the Agricola mining robots.
- Robobrain a CNPC: He might need to be tricked, but Battery's brain is a potential candidate for becoming a robobrain if the Prisoner decides it.
- Dump Allies In the Dome: The Prisoner can just leave Battery at the Boulder Dome to do some work while he is away.
Battery can point the way to Mesa Verde if the Prisoner has not found it before meeting him.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jericho design document/2 - Location Checklist
- ↑ New Canaan design document/1 - Companions!
- ↑ Jericho design document/1 - Companions!
- ↑ Burham Springs design document/1 - NPC Companion Uses
- ↑ Boulder design document/4 - Robobrain a CNPC
- ↑ Boulder design document/4 - Dump Allies In the Dome