The baton is the first melee weapon acquired in the game, lying on top of various containers and tables within Vault 111. It is a basic melee weapon with medium swing speed.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Damage per hit change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Electrified||Adds Electrical damage.||Shock||+15 energy||–||+15||Blacksmith 2|
|Stun pack||Adds Electrical damage, and chance to stun.||Stun||+26 energy||–||+30||Blacksmith x2|
- The upgraded shock baton variant is commonly carried by synth.
- Standard security batons may be used by Gunners guarding the highway ramps between ArcJet Systems and Drumlin Diner.
- Several can be found in Vault 111.
- Used by Vault-Tec security officers within Vault 81.
- The first security baton found in Vault 111 is unique in that whenever the Sole Survivor picks it up it will automatically be equipped.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.