Baseball bat cork core
Increases the attack speed of the baseball bat by replacing the core with cork to make the bat lighter, allowing you to attack faster by 20% and thereby increasing the damage inflicted per second. Note that the modification will not lower the damage of a single swing, nor it will make the bat any lighter to carry.
- Sold by Cliff Briscoe at the Dino Bite gift shop in Novac.
- Sold by Gloria Van Graff at the Silver Rush in Freeside.
- Sold by the merchant in The Prospector's Den.
- Sold by Lacey at the Mojave Outpost.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- This is a reference to the real-world illegal modification to tournament baseball bats; the reasoning being that a lighter bat can be swung faster, thus it will hit harder, and so-on. However, the lower density means a "corked" bat is actually less effective than a solid one.