Baseball bat cork core
This mod increases the attack speed of the baseball bat by replacing the core with cork to make the bat lighter, allowing the player to attack faster by 20% and thereby increasing the damage inflicted per second. Note that the modification will not lower the damage of a single swing, nor it will make the bat any lighter to carry.
- Cliff Briscoe at the Dino Bite gift shop in Novac.
- Gloria Van Graff at the Silver Rush in Freeside.
- Vendortron at the Gun Runner's kiosk, if Cliff Briscoe and Gloria Van Graff are dead.
- The merchant in The Prospector's Den.
- Lacey at the Mojave Outpost.
Behind the scenesEdit
This is a reference to the real-world illegal modification to tournament baseball bats, the reasoning being that a lighter bat can be swung faster, thus it will hit harder, and so-on. However, the lower density means a "corked" bat is actually less effective than a solid one.