Banana yucca fruit
Banana yucca (left) and banana yucca plant (right)
Like all other Mojave Wasteland plants, ripe banana yucca plants found in the wasteland will eventually regrow after being picked by the player, making them an unlimited supply of free food. Picking one plant yields two fruits.
Survival skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-18 Dehydration , -12 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-21 Dehydration , -14 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-24 Dehydration , -16 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-27 Dehydration , -18 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-30 Dehydration , -20 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-33 Dehydration , -22 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-36 Dehydration , -24 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-39 Dehydration , -26 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-42 Dehydration , -28 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 7s||-45 Dehydration , -30 Starvation|
- Banana yucca fruit can be found in various places throughout the wastes, especially around packs of bighorners, as the bulls prefer to spawn or graze nearby them.
- One plant can be stolen from a garden in Goodsprings, west of the Goodsprings general store.
- One plant grows near the Legion Raid Camp, due east from the lowest tent.
- One plant grows in the garden at Wolfhorn Ranch.
- Several can be found in the homes of Nipton.
- There is a decent number of them in sight of the road leading towards Jacobstown from the north, just before the woods. Some can be found south of Raul's Shack and south of Bloodborne cave.
- There are four in the Boomer's mess hall.
- There are two growing at the Northern Passage located north of the H&H Tools Factory.
- There are four plants growing in Westside, in the northeast corner (near the entrance to the Northern Cistern). There are another 3 growing due west (still within Westside), halfway between Klamath Bob's, and Miguel's. Another 6 grow here as well, but they are owned and must be stolen.
- Honest Hearts A large amount of the fruit can be found growing in Zion Canyon.
- Old World Blues (add-on) One can be acquired every 3 in-game days after the completion of Field Research, once you have upgraded the biological research station.
- Old World Blues (add-on) A large amount can be acquired by converting the plant matter found in The Sink into Salient Green at the upgraded biological research station, and then using an electric hot plate to convert it to banana yucca fruit.