Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Like all other Mojave Wasteland plants, ripe banana yucca plants found in the wasteland will eventually regrow after the Courier picks them, making them an unlimited supply of free food. Picking one plant yields one fruit.
Survival skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-18 Dehydration , -12 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-21 Dehydration , -14 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-24 Dehydration , -16 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-27 Dehydration , -18 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-30 Dehydration , -20 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-33 Dehydration , -22 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-36 Dehydration , -24 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-39 Dehydration , -26 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-42 Dehydration , -28 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 7s||-45 Dehydration , -30 Starvation|
- Banana yucca fruit can be found in various places throughout the wastes, especially around packs of bighorners, as the bulls prefer to spawn or graze nearby them.
- Nine in the Charleston Cave.
- The Westside Co-op has six, that can be bought or stolen.
- One plant can be stolen from a garden in Goodsprings, west of the general store.
- One plant grows near the Legion raid camp, due east from the lowest tent.
- One plant grows in the garden at Wolfhorn Ranch.
- Several fruits can be found in the homes of Nipton.
- Several of them are located alongside the road that leads to Jacobstown, the area starts at Ruby Hill Mine and ends near Silver Peak Mine, All of the spawn points can be easily spotted from the road if walking between the two mines.
- Some can be found south of Raul's Shack and south of Bloodborne cave.
- There are four in the Boomer's mess hall. Must be stolen.
- There are two growing at the Northern Passage located north of the H&H Tools Factory.
- There are four plants growing in Westside, in the northeast corner (near the entrance to the North cistern). There are another 3 growing due west (still within Westside), halfway between Klamath Bob's, and Miguel's. Another 6 grow here as well, but they are owned and must be stolen.
- Honest Hearts A large amount of the fruit can be found growing in Zion Canyon.
- Old World Blues (add-on) Dried version, one of the items converted from the seed package north of Dionaea Muscipula, across the pipe.
- Old World Blues (add-on) One can be acquired every 3 in-game days after the completion of Field Research, once you have upgraded the biological research station.
- Old World Blues (add-on) A large amount can be acquired by converting the plant matter found in The Sink into Salient Green at the upgraded biological research station, and then using an electric hot plate to convert it to banana yucca fruit.