As you enter, you'll be greeted by Tenpin, Split and Strike. If you make your way around the back of the bowling alley, Kingpin will be by some notable loot. Leaving the room via the stairs leads to a locked terminal.
- 39 bowling balls, each worth 7 plastic for a total of 273.
- 37 bowling pins, each worth 2 plastic and 2 wood.
- Even if you've persuaded Tenpin that you're the new Galleria Supervisor, you still also have to persuade him to let you "look around", or all of the Back Alley Bowling robots will become hostile if you walk further into the building than the front desk. Tenpin will tell you that your office is "in the back"... and then try to kill you when you go there, unless you've reopened the Galleria. Then you're free to wander as you please.
- It is possible to knock down the bowling pins by using the Junk Jet and transferring a bowling ball into its inventory.
- Going past the counters near the entrance will make the Mr. Handies hostile.
Back Alley Bowling appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
In the left side ball return chute, (between lanes 1 & 2) there are left hand bones, possibly a reference to the 1996 film, Kingpin, in which the character Roy Munson, has his hand pushed inside a chute and loses it, although in the film it was his right hand.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|