| ||For an overview of minigun models in the Fallout series of games, see Minigun.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Rockwell designed the 5mm CZ57 Avenger as the replacement for their aging CZ53 personal minigun. The Avenger's design improvements include improved gel-fin cooling and chromium plated barrel-bores, giving it a greater range and lethality. It also has an ammo capacity of 120x 5mm round like the earlier versions of the CZ53 model. Later models of CZ57 have a high-speed motor, a cage underneath to put the ammo box and used in combination with a backpack.
This variant of the Avenger, unlike the more common model, is chambered for 5.56mm bullets instead of 5mm.
- Bunker Alpha and Beta, stealable from General Barnaky.
- Bunker Gamma, Delta, and Epsilon, carried by General Dekker.
- Kansas City, 2 carried by super mutants.
- Junction City, found on multiple Reavers.
- Cold Water, found in a crate.
- Buena Vista, found on dead members of the Brotherhood.
- Trader special encounter, for sale.
Behind the scenesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The "CZ57" designation was first mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 J.E. Sawyer on formspring when asked about the visual differences between the Fallout 2 Avenger and the Fallout: New Vegas CZ57 Avenger. 
- ↑ In-game description for the Avenger minigun from Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics.