Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of stimpak types in all games, see Stimpak.|
The auto-inject super stimpak is a modified super stimpak which monitors vital signs, allowing for timely emergency treatment.
Medicine skill effectEdit
|10||+72 Hit Points||+24 Hit Points for 3s|
|20||+84 Hit Points||+28 Hit Points for 3s|
|30||+96 Hit Points||+32 Hit Points for 3s|
|40||+108 Hit Points||+36 Hit Points for 3s|
|50||+120 Hit Points||+40 Hit Points for 3s|
|60||+132 Hit Points||+44 Hit Points for 3s|
|70||+144 Hit Points||+48 Hit Points for 3s|
|80||+156 Hit Points||+52 Hit Points for 3s|
|90||+168 Hit Points||+56 Hit Points for 3s|
|100||+180 Hit Points||+60 Hit Points for 3s|
- Note: Strength is not affected by Medicine skill level.
- Note: Agility is not affected by Medicine skill level.
This item can be crafted by the Courier.
sensor module (1)
super stimpak (1)
Lonesome Road add-on
Auto-inject super stimpak (1)
- Auto-inject stimpak fnvlr
- Unlike a regular super stimpak, the auto-inject super stimpak has weight.
- Crafting this item in the Sierra Madre will not help with damage from the Cloud in Hardcore mode.
- The Auto-inject super stimpak actually heals less health than its manual counterpart — the GECK lists the healing rate for casual mode without the Fast Metabolism perk as 54 HP, compared to 60 HP with the manual version. In hardcore mode, without Fast Metabolism, it heals 18 health over 3 seconds, compared to 20 health over 3 seconds with the manual super-stimpak. However; it has the added benefit of not inducing the -1 Agility and Strength from stimpak sickness like a normal super-stimpak does, no matter if it is applied manually or automatically.