| ||For an overview of stimpak types in all games, see Stimpak.|
Auto-inject super stimpak
The auto-inject super stimpak is a modified super stimpak which monitors vital signs, allowing for timely emergency treatment.
It is used automatically from the player's inventory when their Hit Points drop below 25% of current maximum level.
Medicine skill effectEdit
|10||+72 Hit Points||+24 Hit Points for 3s|
|20||+84 Hit Points||+28 Hit Points for 3s|
|30||+96 Hit Points||+32 Hit Points for 3s|
|40||+108 Hit Points||+36 Hit Points for 3s|
|50||+120 Hit Points||+40 Hit Points for 3s|
|60||+132 Hit Points||+44 Hit Points for 3s|
|70||+144 Hit Points||+48 Hit Points for 3s|
|80||+156 Hit Points||+52 Hit Points for 3s|
|90||+168 Hit Points||+56 Hit Points for 3s|
|100||+180 Hit Points||+60 Hit Points for 3s|
- Note: Strength is not affected by Medicine skill level.
- Note: Agility is not affected by Medicine skill level.
This item can be crafted by the player.
sensor module (1)
super stimpak (1)
Lonesome Road add-on
Auto-inject super stimpak (1)
- Auto-inject stimpak fnvlr
- Unlike a regular super stimpak, the auto-inject super stimpak has weight.
- Crafting this item in the Sierra Madre will not help with damage from the Cloud in Hardcore mode.
- The Auto-inject super stimpak actually heals less health than its manual counterpart — the GECK lists the healing rate for casual mode without the Fast Metabolism perk as 54 health, compared to 60 health with the manual version. In hardcore mode, without Fast Metabolism, it heals 18 health over 3 seconds, compared to 20 health over 3 seconds with the manual super-stimpak.