| ||For the faction, see Atom Cats.|
|Miscellaneous quest: Atom Cats|
|Talk to Zeke at the Atom Cats garage.|
Talk to Rowdy and accept to repair the pump.
|Travel to Warwick homestead.|
Repair the pump.
|Return to the Atom Cats garage.|
|Defend the place against the ongoing attack of Gunners.|
|Report to Zeke.|
|Reward: 150 XP|
Zeke's jacket and jeans
Upon arrival at the Atom Cats garage head to the barn at the rear of the site. You should see the Unarmed bobblehead on the hood of a car, make sure you pick it up. Zeke will be sitting at the bar to the right.
Zeke will ask you to go and speak to Rowdy about helping out the Atom Cats. Rowdy will tell you how the Atom Cats help the nearby Warwick homestead and vice versa, she'll then ask you to go over and repair a pump for them. Repair it with the pump part you received from Zeke.
The Warwick homestead is behind the Atom Cats garage across the water, you can swim directly to it or go around the water. Once you've repaired the pump go and tell June Warwick you've completed the job and she'll reward you with 5 mirelurk cakes.
Head back to the Atom Cats Garage and speak to Rowdy. Your conversation will be cut short when Gunners start attacking the Atom Cats garage from the front. You'll be told to defeat them. Once all the Gunners have been dealt with speak with Zeke and he'll reward you with Zeke's jacket and jeans.
- The Unarmed bobblehead is on the hood of a car in the barn to the rear of the site.
- There is also a full set of Atom Cats T-60 power armor minus helmet at the back of the site.
- During the firefight it's possible to explode a car and cause enough damage to make someone in power armor exit it so you can take it afterwards when hidden.
- There is a copy of Hot Rodder in the back, in a trailer with a safe in it. It is on the table next to the bed.
- xboxone Sometimes, during the Gunner attack, the Gunner Assaultron will be invincible, making completion of the quest impossible. Loading a previous save or returning after a few days may fix the glitch.[verified]
- pc Sometimes the final mission objective "Defeat the Gunners" will not leave the Misc. Quests section in the pip-boy.[verified]
- Sometimes June Warwick will spawn in a location that renders her incapable of using the "Talk" option, such as inside the settling tanks out back. Fast traveling away and then returning seems to fix the problem.[platforms tag needed][verified]